Spectrum for AI Hydra 52 for mixed reef

Ohreefcle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m newer to the hobby (about a year), and first time posting anywhere. previously purchased some cheap Chinese lights thinking they would suffice. Obviously didn’t and broke. Decided to upgrade to the AI Hydra 52 HD’s. I have a 150 gal display mixed reef. I am wanting to start adding in more acro’s -and know they require more par. I placed 4 Lights across the tank and am curious if anyone has this setup or something similar and how you have your levels set for the diff color spectrums. Thanks!

Dragon174

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Do a search for the BRS AB+. There is also a Facebook forum for AI that has a lot of details. How long have you been running the Hydra 52? If they are new on the tank, I would put them on acclimation mode.

OP
OP
Ohreefcle

Ohreefcle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Do a search for the BRS AB+. There is also a Facebook forum for AI that has a lot of details. How long have you been running the Hydra 52? If they are new on the tank, I would put them on acclimation mode.
Thanks! I have had them setup for just over a week. I will definitely check those out.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back