Split/Divided Reef and Seahorse Tank

I thought I did start one yesterday... What are the steps?

This is the info (plus links) they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
 
My sump system includes bubble scrubber to catch guck, a colony of glass shrimp and some plant/algae starts from seahorse section above and some miscellaneous soft corals. I also keep my heater down there. But it really dose come down to having lots of live rock for filtration. I also use the glass shrimp to clean rock that I rotate from the top if it gets too green. LOL picture of sump.

Thanks for the complement and the question.

HawaiiTime
Very cool! I love those ideas!
 
For three months now I have been keeping a partitioned/split 90gl tank with my coral hobby on the left and my Seahorses on the right

20221020_114923.jpg
I thought you all might like to see a long, all the way through picture with the divider in place.
 

Attachments

  • 20220802_123221.jpg
    20220802_123221.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 29

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new