siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on the dosing system ? .....That lighting rack is slicker than Snail Snot

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great work as always. :)

Thanks!

Any update on the dosing system ? .....That lighting rack is slicker than Snail Snot

Yes soon. I have a little bit on my plate and will be updating my ELOS 70 build first. Then onto the KHD.. I have had some issues with stocking this tank... Not so much things not doing well but more on the fact that I have yet to make a decision on a direction..

Crimson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need a better paying job, I feel like my reef is a unorganized cardboard box in comparison. The work and level of detail in your gear layout is just speechless. The health of your reefs are amazing!

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the time has come for my forever tank to be taken down.....

This is a sad day but discussing with my wife we think it is best to move forward. I have decided to work with Waterbox and replace this system with there 130.4. This new system although smaller then my current tank will be better as I also have a ELOS 70 that I am working on right now for my office.

The overall build of this system was quite fun but I am extremely excited about my new Waterbox and ELOS systems.

I have learned so much from building this system and honestly know now that larger reef systems are just not for me at this point in my life. Most people upgrade but it is hard to upgrade when you have already owned a 16 foot long reef.

So much more on the way with the ELOS 70 build and a soon to be launched build thread on my new Waterbox 130.4.

Thank you for all of the feed back and support.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a sad day but discussing with my wife we think it is best to move forward. I have decided to work with Waterbox and replace this system with there 130.4. This new system although smaller then my current tank will be better as I also have a ELOS 70 that I am working on right now for my office.

The overall build of this system was quite fun but I am extremely excited about my new Waterbox and ELOS systems.

I have learned so much from building this system and honestly know now that larger reef systems are just not for me at this point in my life. Most people upgrade but it is hard to upgrade when you have already owned a 16 foot long reef.

So much more on the way with the ELOS 70 build and a soon to be launched build thread on my new Waterbox 130.4.

[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s so sad to hear !!![emoji25][emoji25][emoji24][emoji22]

JimFuller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am sad to hear this, I do understand. We ard currently workin tv out tank sizes that we feel like handling. I just hope you find a good home for the 16 foot tank.

I will watch future progress. Good luck.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be busy Guy and that Beast has to require a lot of work. 100 gallon is a manageable size for a busy household.
I always wonder how the wife feels about some of the projects I see on here. Mine barely tolerates my 75.

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it so far! Following as well =) I just ordered the Orphek's for my tank and I'm going back and forth about the GHL controller and doser. Love it.

um02122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your build is insane.
Sometimes I feel that the other hobbies this hobby is generating could easily take over. Acrylic work. 3D printing. Reef pimping.
Saw your overhang stand on FB, had to tag along.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back