Spot on black clown

woodsrunner28

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0343.jpeg
Anyone know what the white spot is? Fairly new to the hobby and I suspect it is from my yellow tail damsel that tends to get aggressive some times but I am not sure.
 
IMG_0343.jpeg
Anyone know what the white spot is? Fairly new to the hobby and I suspect it is from my yellow tail damsel that tends to get aggressive some times but I am not sure.
Black clowns show body mucus very well due to the contrast. That’s what this looks like to me, probably from a minor injury.
There seems to be a tiny white spot on its tail - could be a sand grain, but could also be the start of ich.
 
Black clowns show body mucus very well due to the contrast. That’s what this looks like to me, probably from a minor injury.
There seems to be a tiny white spot on its tail - could be a sand grain, but could also be the start of ich.
Thank you for the info!! And that was a sand grain in the photo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new