• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spring Cleaning - SOLD

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spring cleaning some extra equipment from the fish closet. All prices are shipped.

Bubble Magus T01 Doser- I bought this from another user a while ago and never got around to hooking it up. It is missing two of the blue connectors (https://seasideaquatics.com/parts/replacement-blue-connectors-6pcs-p-74.html), although if you prefer, you can connect the unit's tubing to aquarium tubing without the blue connectors. I just turned it on to test it and it pulls/dispenses well (although the first head is a bit louder than the other the other two). -100 - SOLD

Apex Display- Functions well, no dead pixels. Cord insulation exposed when entering unit- needs to be pushed back in.- 70 - SOLD

Apex Lite Brain Orange Label- 80 - SOLD

~4 Feet Locline Tubing- 20- SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrewey

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it's 3/4". The outside diameter is 1.2", which suggests 3/4" diameter at the narrowest point, unless I am mistaken.

OP
OP
andrewey

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

Brain Sold
Doser Pending

Free: Sedra 3500 Impeller. I also have the pump for free if you'll cover shipping. - "SOLD"

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back