SPS and flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arricefe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arricefe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
592
Reaction score
1,007
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS noob here with a question on flow. Am I supposed to blast my wavemakers or am I looking to just create chaotic water? My fish for the most part stayed away from the water flow because they would just get blasted across my tank so I turned it down a bit but how much flow is enough. Any advice is appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new