SPS flow with MP10 in 10 gallon?

JackerVenom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
30
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for those sps knowledge people. I'm new to SPS and have an mp10 in a 10 gallon to provide flow but it's on blasting from the one side. So their lots of direct flow but it's constant. Is this okay? which SPS would be okay with this flow? Is there a setting a should have instead of reef crest?
 
Tank is too small for program modes. I've tried an MP10 on 10 gallons and the only way it works is on one end, 1/3 the way down and set for like 1/3 on blue mode (steady).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new