• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sro xp5000

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobbReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
150
Reaction score
6
Location
califas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super reef octopus xp5000 int in great condition. I included spec sheet. Asking 600 shipped.
uploadfromtaptalk1402371351579.jpg
 
That's an awesome skimmer. Bummer that Reef Octopus stopped making em, I loved mine!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great seller, I've done business with robbreef multiple times.

Buy with confidence.....

GLWS
 
I have removed a couple of posts that violate R2R's selling forum rules and/or the user agreement. Please check both of those before posting. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any staff member.

Happy Reefing!
 
Any pics of the actual skimmer for sale? Wysiwyg?
 
uploadfromtaptalk1402849117905.jpg
skimmer is still in use and will be cleaned prior to shipped.
 
Robbreef, I must say, that is a nice price for an even nicer skimmer.... Those are one of the best skimmers I have ever seen perform!!!
 
Thanks Guys. I will include video and pics prior to sale also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new