Stag or ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blumy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blumy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
285
Location
Riverside, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a green slimer up high on the back side of the rocks nicely filling in the back wall. Recently added a purple and teal. Still have more room to accomplish my goal. Is there anything else fast growing and branching of perhaps a different color, red would be cool. Would even consider a birds nest but concerned a bit about coral wars if I did.
5EA19844-E9D6-450B-9078-ECBFF819E5F2.jpeg
 
Cannot see the coral. Need a. Better pic. Take it under whites.
The arrow is the empty space. I’m just looking for a solid choice to add behind the dark green acro. It’s way forward 3 dimensionally. You can see the teal well but the purple is still dark.
B9EF46B2-E9DA-4B04-9475-CB694DD9D547.jpeg
 
I’d recommend the bubble gum digi. Cool looking coral that grows quick.
 
id think a gorgonian would look cool if it doesn't have to be sps
 
Purple stylo- Fast growth and not aggressive
 
PC rainbow, red robin stag both of which could be great options
Interesting. Just got a small Red Robin. Was going to place it elsewhere but maybe I’ll put it there. It was going to go into what might eventually become a crowded area. Give it some elbow room you think? I did not think it grew big enough to complete with the slimers.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new