Dec 7, 2009 #21 OP OP D DFason Nano Box Master View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 277 Reaction score 3 Location NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM sent Thanks guys! I know its a steal ;)
Dec 7, 2009 #22 F fatcasey Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Location 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 already got the tank and the light ready to go
Dec 7, 2009 #23 OP OP D DFason Nano Box Master View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 277 Reaction score 3 Location NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Fatcasey - I shot you a PM. Just send me one back or email me.... [email protected] -Dave
Dec 7, 2009 #24 OP OP D DFason Nano Box Master View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 277 Reaction score 3 Location NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SOLD! -Dave
Dec 7, 2009 #25 F fatcasey Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Location 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sweet
Dec 7, 2009 #26 I inactive Guest View Badges Man I'm so glad you sold this. I was talking to the metallurgist about this stand and he was trippin on it not being gone already. I said.. "Not everyone can appreciate steel like us!" Good stuff man.
Man I'm so glad you sold this. I was talking to the metallurgist about this stand and he was trippin on it not being gone already. I said.. "Not everyone can appreciate steel like us!" Good stuff man.
Dec 7, 2009 #27 OP OP D DFason Nano Box Master View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 277 Reaction score 3 Location NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks. I have a new stand being built now. I'll post pictures on my new tank thread :D -Dave
Dec 7, 2009 #28 I inactive Guest View Badges Pics of the build please!!! Are you tig welding these? I plan on doing a stainless stand for my next upgrade. So much money :(
Pics of the build please!!! Are you tig welding these? I plan on doing a stainless stand for my next upgrade. So much money :(