• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stainless Steel Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter DFason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man I'm so glad you sold this. I was talking to the metallurgist about this stand and he was trippin on it not being gone already.

I said.. "Not everyone can appreciate steel like us!"

Good stuff man.
 
Thanks.

I have a new stand being built now. I'll post pictures on my new tank thread :D

-Dave
 
Pics of the build please!!! Are you tig welding these? I plan on doing a stainless stand for my next upgrade. So much money :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new