Stang's Shroomie Shenanigans

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already been here lurking until you called me out lol! Hard to be invisible with a name like Lowell haha! Thinking of changing my screen name to Backyard Cowboy after exchange with Tenecor owner lol!
Keep the lemon so maybe backyard cowboy lemon lol

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gonna tag @sfin52 but he's a Michigan fan and I don't think he would get alot of what's going on.

What did th Michigan grad say to the OSU grad?
Want fries with that?

I kid bc I care.
Me to always a good laugh to be had

Why do ducks fly over Columbus, Ohio upside down?

There's nothing worth crapping on!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@LeannaBanana @LeeLoo Lola @OrchidMiss @fishface NJ Anyone else we should invite to Becky's new build????
Day Today GIF

Thanks for noticing me

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:star-struck: flippin' awesome!!

My son wants a classic mustang for his first car so bad, it's tough to find any in the condition we like 'em in. We prefer the barn finds so we can restore from the frame up. Then it's the struggle of keeping original looks and feel of classic or going custom. We've done both. In fact, we just picked up a '78 2wd truck last week I think we're going full outrageous custom on. I slipped and said something to the effect of "it'll do" when referring to the recently rebuilt engine that it came with and hubs laughed and said " Nuh uh" and started showing me his plans. And ya'll think reefing is expensive! Ruh roh. I replied with "must be a mid life crisis thing" AS A JOKE, but his face told me he didn't get the joke, oops. Now we're going all in.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:star-struck: flippin' awesome!!

My son wants a classic mustang for his first car so bad, it's tough to find any in the condition we like 'em in. We prefer the barn finds so we can restore from the frame up. Then it's the struggle of keeping original looks and feel of classic or going custom. We've done both. In fact, we just picked up a '78 2wd truck last week I think we're going full outrageous custom on. I slipped and said something to the effect of "it'll do" when referring to the recently rebuilt engine that it came with and hubs laughed and said " Nuh uh" and started showing me his plans. And ya'll think reefing is expensive! Ruh roh. I replied with "must be a mid life crisis thing" AS A JOKE, but his face told me he didn't get the joke, oops. Now we're going all in.
How old I your Son? I may be looking to let her go in the next few years.
Yeah at least with reefing you can make something fit. Cars not so much. New out buildings are expensive and city regulations are a bear. Don't ask me how I know. "We" have multiple cars in multiple stages. Even bought a 57 Ford pickup just so we could see how to put it back together. That was pre internet and it's still in pieces. Plus keeping everything isn't a big deal in reefing. Old skimmers pumps and lights don't take up much room. Engines, front clips and rear suspensions do.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old I your Son? I may be looking to let her go in the next few years.
Yeah at least with reefing you can make something fit. Cars not so much. New out buildings are expensive and city regulations are a bear. Don't ask me how I know. "We" have multiple cars in multiple stages. Even bought a 57 Ford pickup just so we could see how to put it back together. That was pre internet and it's still in pieces. Plus keeping everything isn't a big deal in reefing. Old skimmers pumps and lights don't take up much room. Engines, front clips and rear suspensions do.
He's 13, and I'm already feeling crunch time! We used to have 10 country acres and had several acres dedicated to just old trucks and cars for all the parts we'd need for restorations. Then some life happened and now we're on a crappy town lot of less than an acre. Literally no room for all our projects. Total bummer but we have hwy frontage now so we have loads of work piling in. In our line of work restos for a customer are awful, but insurance work is amazing. The majority of people do NOT realize what amount of time and money goes into a proper restoration and think that it should be a week like the build tv shows. They get the idea that a couple grand gets them a frame off restoration. NOT HAPPENING. But then insurance work comes in and pays 8k for a hood, fender and boxside repair. Hard to turn those down!

I like to work but absolutely do not like the dealing with people part.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's 13, and I'm already feeling crunch time! We used to have 10 country acres and had several acres dedicated to just old trucks and cars for all the parts we'd need for restorations. Then some life happened and now we're on a crappy town lot of less than an acre. Literally no room for all our projects. Total bummer but we have hwy frontage now so we have loads of work piling in. In our line of work restos for a customer are awful, but insurance work is amazing. The majority of people do NOT realize what amount of time and money goes into a proper restoration and think that it should be a week like the build tv shows. They get the idea that a couple grand gets them a frame off restoration. NOT HAPPENING. But then insurance work comes in and pays 8k for a hood, fender and boxside repair. Hard to turn those down!

I work in a psych hospital and after dealing with people all day sometimes all I want to do is put myself in an isolation booth. So I totally feel you there.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I work in a psych hospital and after dealing with people all day sometimes all I want to do is put myself in an isolation booth. So I totally feel you there.
Please don't make me put my tinfoil hat back on... :D

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All I do is work with people and kill things.
Killing is easy. Educating people is not no I don't have a magic wand. Yes you will have bugs from time. Your roach population didn't become this size over night. No you didn't get the roaches or what ever from your neighbor. Please put up your happy toys nobody wants to see them. Ugh.

I work for orkin.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I do is work with people and kill things.
Killing is easy. Educating people is not no I don't have a magic wand. Yes you will have bugs from time. Your roach population didn't become this size over night. No you didn't get the roaches or what ever from your neighbor. Please put up your happy toys nobody wants to see them. Ugh.

I work for orkin.
“Please put up your happy toys” :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love, love, love this classic beauty! New build and cars…I like where this thread is headed. I’m starting a new build in May. I’ll start a new build thread soon. I also have several toys in the garage both old and new. Here is my most recent addition.

Attachments

• 657030E6-65EC-49F8-93F9-396F96AC155F.jpeg
    657030E6-65EC-49F8-93F9-396F96AC155F.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love, love, love this classic beauty! New build and cars…I like where this thread is headed. I’m starting a new build in May. I’ll start a new build thread soon. I also have several toys in the garage both old and new. Here is my most recent addition.
Very nice.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back