starting back up after 17 years

You need to post a picture of Sophie!
Will do! I am going to post a picture of the tank tonight when I get home, since this one is actually a couple months old now. I will get one of Sophie as well!
 
You need to post a picture of Sophie!
Good morning, here is a picture of my tank from this morning, and as requested, a picture of Sophie! Also from this morning 😁
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 56
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 55
Good morning, here is a picture of my tank from this morning, and as requested, a picture of Sophie! Also from this morning 😁
I love both, Sophie and the tank! So many ricordia, they are beautiful.
 
Thank you, I have dozens of them together, best friends!
I wished I could say that ours are best friends but Harley just tolerates Frodo. He acts like Frodo is a punk kid, LOL!
 
My Rocky was 13 years old when he passed last winter. The best! Yes I’m a bull dog lover.
IMG_2597.jpeg
fba41f6d-144f-4001-9287-d48fde642a19.jpeg
Beautiful baby and couldn’t love your dog’s face! Sorry for your loss. At first I thought you were a Georgia fan which wouldn’t make sense because of where you live.
 
I love both, Sophie and the tank! So many ricordia, they are beautiful.
Just so you know, I think what you are thinking is ricordea are actually all my rainbow BTA’s, I started with just one! And have now lost count! I have given away like 6 , and I still need to get rid of at least 10 more! My little male clown just loves them, but they are starting to irritate my sector nine favia!
 
Beautiful baby and couldn’t love your dog’s face! Sorry for your loss. At first I thought you were a Georgia fan which wouldn’t make sense because of where you live.
Hahahaaa! Thanks and that’s my grandson! My life!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new