starting back up after 17 years

Thank you! As you can see, my ONE bubble tip has started taking over!😬
At least it’s in a corner unless it decides to move😁. You have filters for your camera? I’m curious to see your displays true colors 🤪
 
At least it’s in a corner unless it decides to move😁. You have filters for your camera? I’m curious to see your displays true colors 🤪
Ask and you shall receive
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 30
Sweet! One of my favorite fish too! Naso!
Yeah he’s definitely my favorite in the tank! I haven’t tried feeding him from my hand but I’m sure he would! He starts on the nori before I get it in it’s clip
 
Ha! Me neither! Old school here ananda I love going against the grain and proving people wrong lol
Yep! I use an HOB filter, I have a canister underneath, but it is really just serving as a type of cryptic zone!
 
My first SPS went from one photo to the other in just a year! So I would say old school works just fine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8260.jpeg
    IMG_8260.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7575.jpeg
    IMG_7575.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 44
Okay, a bit slow here! Just starting a build thread, cuz I am behind in that department. I will go thru photos and get things up here soon. I set up a 90 gallon with the intention of a mixed reef/community fish. I will work on photos tonight.
What kind of lighting and skimmer do u have?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new