Steezy's Coral Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_9949.jpg
 
Nice stuff! I think the JF Lepto is one of the most impressive corals around.
Yeah, and seems to be a pretty fast grower

whats the first acro?
I have no idea. posted it on the id forum and was told it was some sort of tort. got it at reef hotspot several years ago. sloooow grower for sure
 
2nd pic is the paletta tri-color staghorn and the pic after that is the rr/tyree purple dragon eyes and last pic may be a A. secale sp. I got from rr, in case you're wondering
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new