Stenner Pump for CA reactor? Should I get it?

Wrasse-cal

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
759
Reaction score
598
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m looking to get a feed pump for my CA reactor and came across this:

Stenner E20T4H71S8 Timed Compact Peristaltic Pump, 80 psi, 21.7 GPD; 120 V/60 Hz

https://www.coleparmer.com/i/stenne...ltic-pump-80-psi-21-7-gpd-120-v-60-hz/7420906

It’s continuous duty. I tried to search to see if others have used this pump, but didn’t find much. Is this a good option? Is there a better pump at a lower/same price point?
 
Hello,

I’m looking to get a feed pump for my CA reactor and came across this:

Stenner E20T4H71S8 Timed Compact Peristaltic Pump, 80 psi, 21.7 GPD; 120 V/60 Hz

https://www.coleparmer.com/i/stenne...ltic-pump-80-psi-21-7-gpd-120-v-60-hz/7420906

It’s continuous duty. I tried to search to see if others have used this pump, but didn’t find much. Is this a good option? Is there a better pump at a lower/same price point?
Hi there, unfortunately two of those pumps die on me in less than 2 years, I replaced with a new model kamoer, for now it's working fine, hope this work for you, by the way the part that got damaged was the DC motor in both pumps.
 
Better to hunt down a used master flex.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new