Steve's led help

Shimis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm struggling getting my desired times set for my new Steve's led for my biocube 32. What I would like is to have 2 hours of blues starting about 6 am, daylight come on at 8 am, daylight go off at 8pm and blues on until 11pm. I'm guessing I needed a Steve's leds for dummies manual. I can get the whites on and off when I want but I'm struggling with the the blues on before and after the whites. Any help out there for this slow learner?
 
Last edited:
I just had mine repaired but I haven't reinstalled them or I would attempt to help you out.
 
If you have the hurricane X controller what is your ramp time set at? I'm assuming this is what you're referring to as far as the blues being on for 2hrs in the AM and PM?
 
I also have steves led's for my 32 biocube. I am trying to set the blue lights to come on at 6:00pm and stay on until 10;00pm. No matter what I try, it won't work! I have no desire to look at my coral in white lights. Please help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new