steveschuerger, my condolence

So sorry for your loss, Steve.

Death Grieving GIF by Maryanne Chisholm - MCArtist
 
@steveschuerger, I am so sorry to hear about this. Prayers for you and your family!
 
Oh man, this breaks my heart. So sorry Steve. I have you and your family in my prayers.
Thanks Kev. Right now after the first shock, I’m just starting to assess next steps. Things are still a bit of jumble in my head.
 
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you, friend. 😔
 
Thanks Kev. Right now after the first shock, I’m just starting to assess next steps. Things are still a bit of jumble in my head.
I can’t imagine, do you have family close, friends, church that can help you get through this and support you?
 
So sorry to hear steve!
I pray your move goes as smoothly as possible under the circumstances., and you land on your feet!!! I dont live close enough to help phisically but i am sure there are plenty here who do.
 
I can’t imagine, do you have family close, friends, church that can help you get through this and support you?
Never been a church person. I’ve got solid work friends and and a bunch of misfits that I’m proud to call friends that I’ve been playing D&D with for over a decade. And one or two “best” friends”No sibs , parents passed tho. Plus the rambunctious kitty Xena keeping me company.
 
Sorry to hear about your loss. Heres to 35 years of good and bad and everything in between and what sounds like a couple of bonus years.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss Steve! You've been through a lot this year and I hate to see you suffer.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss Steve! You've been through a lot this year and I hate to see you suffer.
Thank you Tim. By the way I'm having trouble picturing you in pinstripes. Now if the made suits in deerhunter camo....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new