Sticks in a 20 long

You have a ton of great options here for sure! What I would do, which would give you plenty of light, even ran at low settings is shop the marketplace here. You can find a Radion Xr30 g5 for 500 dollars or so. Thats a great deal for the light and that bad boy can put out so PAR and you would only need one for a 20g for sure. Plenty of power to grow any sps for sure.
 
Thank you. I wrote orphek at like 5 this morning, had a response by 7a and then another by 9.
this level of service is certainly something to consider and worth a premium…just a psa..
 
Thank you. I wrote orphek at like 5 this morning, had a response by 7a and then another by 9.
this level of service is certainly something to consider and worth a premium…just a psa..
I got a couple people on straight up speed dial at Orphek. I believe they are on the other side of the world as I am, some replies would come very late in the PM, but awesome people.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new