Stock list suggestions

BigOrange701

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there yall! I have a 45 gallon AIO tank and I was wondering about some suggestions for some livestock.
I currently have:
2 Ocellaris Clowns
1 Valentini Puffer
1 Diamond Goby
and a handful of snails and hermits. I also have a couple soft corals.
I was wondering what else I could put in this tank. I'm a little concerned about the puffer, as I've seen him occasionally poke at snail shells, and the guy I got him from said that he has eaten some decorative shrimps.

I also have a slight Dinos issue that I'm resolving, which means I'm not in a hurry to add anything.

Thanks, much love
 
How about a blenny or baggani cardnials?? Those are both great fish!
 
I was thinking about some cardinals, but I don't how many would be safe to keep in this tank.
A male and female would be just fine! Just make sure they are male and female..
 
I have a similar size tank and I also have a royal gramma and purple firefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new