Stocking list for 55

cameron_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this be overstocked for a 55 I have a 10 gall sump and enough rock and sand I also have a clean up crew and coral.

1 flame angel

2 maroon clownfish

3-bangaii cardinals

1-Blue spotted jawfish

1-Royal gramma

1-6 lined wrasse

1-Mandarin Goby

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this be overstocked for a 55 I have a 10 gall sump and enough rock and sand I also have a clean up crew and coral.

1 flame angel

2 maroon clownfish

3-bangaii cardinals

1-Blue spotted jawfish

1-Royal gramma

1-6 lined wrasse

1-Mandarin Goby
I recommend against the six line and maroon, they get VERY aggressive, if you want the sì line for the pest eating ability I recommend the puddingwife wrasse (Halichoeres cosmetus) And the clown, if you dont want a basic occelaris or percula I recommend the Clarkii.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1 flame angel

2 maroon clownfish

3-bangaii cardinals

1-Blue spotted jawfish

1-Royal gramma

1-6 lined wrasse

1-Mandarin Goby
Nix the six line wrasse extreme but heads and can kill other fish. If your looking for pest control ornate wrasse or you corris wrasse.

Maroons get very big and the most excessive clown. A pair may dominate the entire tank.
One of the easiest to pair with bta.

Just my opinion

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spotcinctus Clownfish is an awesome looking clown

OP
OP
C

cameron_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have the 6 lined with a gramma and bangaii and it’s the most timid so far I’m planning on doing the flame last to prevent aggression my bangaii is the boss of the tank so far would there be any problems?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have the 6 lined with a gramma and bangaii and it’s the most timid so far I’m planning on doing the flame last to prevent aggression my bangaii is the boss of the tank so far would there be any problems?
Honestly, the only issue would be the six line. They are known to get aggressive and kill when they’re older so you may have to get rid of him further down the line. An established bangaii would get very territorial over other bangaiis in the tank unless they were in at the same time or before the big boss.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watch the six line as it grows it can become nasty

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend against the six line and maroon, they get VERY aggressive, if you want the sì line for the pest eating ability I recommend the puddingwife wrasse (Halichoeres cosmetus) And the clown, if you dont want a basic occelaris or percula I recommend the Clarkii.
I meant Adorned wrasse not Puddingwife sorry (Also, I realise this is a dead thread)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back