Stocking question

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a 36 gallon tank with two clownfish and a diamond watchman goby. I’ve always had a lot of hair algae so I was wondering if I could get a lawnmower blenny. Would this be too much for my tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new