Stocking Tank

D0ubt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help with ideas for my 36 gallon saltwater tank. I currently have a watchman goby and a lawnmower blenny. Both are super peaceful. I definitely would like to add a pair of clown fish, I'm not sure if I can add much more then that. However if I can, I would love some ideas.
 
20210404_215629.jpg
 
I would say you could add another fish, watchmen usually stay towards their den, lawmower towards the rocks, and the clownfish if you plan on adding a nem they may stay towards that if hosting. I personally would get something that swims in the upper to mid level water area. What sort of fish are you interested in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new