Stop the spread

  • Thread starter Thread starter javman9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

javman9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Waterloo ont Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a stony coral that was stung and it slowly bleaching, the stinging coral has been moved to the other side of the tank, how do I stop the spread of death? I've stepped up the reef rods to see if this helps, anything else I should be doing

20190404_224100.jpg
 
Just leave it alone. Reef roids won’t help this situation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new