Stopping "Tuesday Tips" and announcement PMs

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I wanted to, is there a way to opt out of the automated PM's? Such as the announcements and Tuesday Tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new