Strange characters on apex password reset

Mark-Stover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
122
Reaction score
128
Location
Evergreen Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to reset my password on my apex and for an account recovery it’s saying I need to type in these characters…no idea what these characters are. See attached picture. What am I missing?

IMG_1596.png
 
How about this one? To me it looks like just the top of characters, or I’m just missing something easy. In this case it almost looks like the top of 3UBC, but I’m at a loss. Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1597.png
    IMG_1597.png
    794.3 KB · Views: 37
If use three humans can’t figure out what those pictures mean, our only hope is to ask AI to solve the puzzle 🤣

Have you tried opening up those pages on a different device? Perhaps the test images aren’t rendering properly. The second one seems incomprehensible.
 
First one looks like J38C, W38C, or V38C
Second one looks like CWB4, CWB6, CWB8, CWB9, or CWB0
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new