Strange mollusc type animal

just_oli

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Lübeck
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Im kinda new to the aquarium hobby, having my saltwater tank for about 8 months now, and I noticed this mollusk type animal on my glass.
Could anyone tell me if it’s a parasite or just a new addition to my tank?

Any help would be appreciated thank you

IMG_4636.jpeg IMG_4635.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new