Strange mollusc type animal

just_oli

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Lübeck
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Im kinda new to the aquarium hobby, having my saltwater tank for about 8 months now, and I noticed this mollusk type animal on my glass.
Could anyone tell me if it’s a parasite or just a new addition to my tank?

Any help would be appreciated thank you

IMG_4636.jpeg IMG_4635.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new