Stream and Return Pumps from GHL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coming soon.png

Compatible with ProfiLux 4​

Powered by Sicce.
Full integration in the ProfiLux system.
Access via app and cloud GHL Connect / myGHL or PC software.

More details coming soon.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t we get the stuff we ordered first before you release new stuff? I’ll be dead before I get an ion Director !

Well no, they pushed the MAXI 2 mid IonD fiasco and got to pump something else out to help cover the losses. Atleast they went with Sicce.

OP
OP
Matthias Gross

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t we get the stuff we ordered first before you release new stuff? I’ll be dead before I get an ion Director !
Further delaying our new products (such as the Maxi 2 and the pumps) wouldn't change anything on the supply situation of the IOND sensors so this would be pointless.

As long as you don't plan to drop dead in the next weeks it is very likely that you get your IOND when you are still alive.

NabberNate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the wavemakers work with the mini? I would love a quality wavemaker pair that I can run different flow patterns with. Non Chinese gyre would be nice too but that might be wishful thinking.

DFR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the wavemakers work with the mini? I would love a quality wavemaker pair that I can run different flow patterns with. Non Chinese gyre would be nice too but that might be wishful thinking.
The p-mini has 2 L ports (capable of controlling four 1-10V devices). I’d presume this is the interface that will be used for their Sicce manufactured pumps. If not, you could still control Tunze pumps using only a cable and those L ports.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I JUST bought a Sicce SDC 6.0 and an Octopulse 2 for my new tank a week or two ago. :loudly-crying-face:

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Further delaying our new products (such as the Maxi 2 and the pumps) wouldn't change anything on the supply situation of the IOND sensors so this would be pointless.

As long as you don't plan to drop dead in the next weeks it is very likely that you get your IOND when you are still alive.
Still no ion Director. Good thing I didn’t drop dead over the past 5 weeks…jury is still out whether you’ll beat my demise.

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The p-mini has 2 L ports (capable of controlling four 1-10V devices). I’d presume this is the interface that will be used for their Sicce manufactured pumps. If not, you could still control Tunze pumps using only a cable and those L ports.
Aren't the new pumps PAB controlled? I would love the new pump patterns to be available to 1-10v ports.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I can confirm that - I run my Tunze 6040 on the new program for the moment,

Sincerely Lasse
So the new GHL pumps are PAB, the new Stream control formats also control 1-10v, and it's only available on P4?

Cheers

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back