• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AlgaeLove

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the ad says it’s closed but do you happen to have any left that you are selling ? that algae is so beautiful !

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the ad says it’s closed but do you happen to have any left that you are selling ? that algae is so beautiful !
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!

AlgaeLove

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.

AlgaeLove

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.
Oooh! Okay. Ah this is exciting. I love getting new macro algae. ☺️☺️

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back