• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

String of Pearls Macro Algae

I know the ad says it’s closed but do you happen to have any left that you are selling ? that algae is so beautiful !
 
I know the ad says it’s closed but do you happen to have any left that you are selling ? that algae is so beautiful !
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!
 
I do! I’ve just been taking a little break because my last ad expired last week and I can only ship on Mondays. Obviously with today being Memorial Day, I can’t ship till next week. I was planning on opening a new ad tomorrow or Wednesday buy feel free to send me a PM!
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?
 
Can you set some aside for me pretty please ! I’ll be moving next week! I’d really appreciate it! How slow of a grower is the macro ?
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.
 
Definitely! The growth is pretty moderate, not too fast but by no means slow. Typically under good conditions a new "pearl" or two will grow every 1-2 weeks on each branch. So growth can seem faster if you have a piece that has a lot of different branches.
Oooh! Okay. Ah this is exciting. I love getting new macro algae. ☺️☺️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new