Stupid question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmjreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmjreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always wash my filter sox in the laundry with bleach and then run an extra rinse load. We recently bought some front-loading machines. Do I wash my bags the same way in these washers or is there something to it? Does anyone have any experience with this? Just making sure.
 
I'd just toss them in as usual.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new