Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my successes with treating my aquarium with fluconazole to absolutely get rid of bryopsis, hopefully to the point it never comes back in full force. I tried lawnmower blennies, emerald crabs, scarlet leg hermits, turbo snails, and lowering my feeding amounts to the point I'm pretty sure my fish hated me. *** Disclaimer: I have a nano reef (IM Fusion 20) so running stuff like GFO or using Vibrant/Hydrogen Peroxide would too much of a risk rather than a benefit for me. You can check out my build thread here. *** Now then, let's get to the good stuff. I ordered my fluconazole from payless pet products as "Fish Flucon". I dosed my aquarium according to this dosage: 5mg/L x ~60 Liters = 300 mg or 1.5 pills at 200mg each (I estimated my tank volume to around ~18 gallons and rounded down to 60 Liters from 68 Liters to be safe and also for easy math ) I added this amount to the aquarium during a water change where I used some of the RODI water I got from my LFS to dilute the fluconazole and add it to the new water. Now the fun part.... PICTURES!!!! Day 1, July 20: Day 2, July 21 (Still no very visible effects, yet): Day 7, July 26 (Things didn't seem like they were moving all that quick, so I waited a few days for the next set of photos): Day 9, July 28: On day 10 I did a water change. I normally do water changes weekly to keep my SPS corals happy. I didn't want to dilute the fluconazole any, so I added around 100mg to the new water going in. This may have upped the total dissolved content of fluconazole in my aquarium, but at this point I could tell that it wasn't affecting my corals any so I went ahead with adding more. Day 15, August 3 (I'm estimating that this is around 95% complete removal of bryopsis, it takes me a while to find even a little piece of bryopsis and when I do, it's not attached or in a small rock crevice where my clean-up crew hasn't gotten to yet!): So, I'm calling this a success! Observations: There were no other effects that I could notice, and with my experience with Nano Reefs, that's a hugely significant statement to make. I did have some weird green slime algae come up in days 2 through 9, some of which you can see in the photos, but that is completely gone now. What I learned: Flow is very important. Any bryopsis that was sheltered from my powerhead or return flow was the last to go. I ended up turning all my pumps to their highest setting and this helped out a great deal. Moving forward: During my next water change I will not be adding more fluconazole, I feel as though I have done a good enough job at getting rid of most, if not all of the bryopsis in my aquarium. If it ever comes back, I'll be sure to use this method again! Another point for fluconazole and another loss for bryopsis! Feel free to ask me any questions about my procedure or results, I am happy to discuss it further!