Sudden Clownfish Death

Nemo&Friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did notice occasionally that the bigger one did chase the smaller one for a second or two each time. But for the most part it was a rare behavior I've observed only a few times and they seemed to pretty happily cohabitate otherwise
The surprising thing for me, but observed by many , is that fish rarely fight in front of you. To catch them it is often recommended to set up a camera. They are almost like kids, waiting for the teacher to turn his back, to start misbehaving.
As you did not see any wound, I will guess, that it was bullied enough to cause high stress, even though it did not hurt it physically.

OP
OP
N

New9742

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The surprising thing for me, but observed by many , is that fish rarely fight in front of you. To catch them it is often recommended to set up a camera. They are almost like kids, waiting for the teacher to turn his back, to start misbehaving.
As you did not see any wound, I will guess, that it was bullied enough to cause high stress, even though it did not hurt it physically.
Well that is just another thing to know and learn from. It would be funny the way you described it if I wasn't in this current predicament ha ha. Thanks for the info!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back