Suggestion Box

EdsReefOdyssey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
153
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few ideas that I think would make your website even better.

1) Sell GHL products. (I think I might have asked about GHL once or twice before??) ;)

2) Give people Reefer Points for writing reviews.

3) Put country of origin in the product description. (I like to know where the products I’m thinking about buying are made.)

4) Start a Affiliate Program. (I would be happy with Reefer Points.)

Does anyone else have any suggestions?
 
Product requests.

More stuff from GHL.

PVC BSPP fittings that would work with the GHL and Neptune flow sensors.

Flexible PVC Pipe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new