Sump For IM Lagoon

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's everyone doing,

So I have a IM 50 Lagoon AIO. I want to take out the build in filtration and add a synergy reef shadow overflow V2. That means I would be looking into a sump now.
I have the APS stand and was wondering what you guys would get for the sump? I would really like for the sump to have a compartment for a refugium. I have my eyes on the fiji 20 Gen 2 sump. But I want to see if there's any other options out there.

Thank you!
 
I was just checking that sump out. Looks like it has all the options one might want. Lots of options for filtration and equipment placement. Nice additions with probe/heater holders and compartment lids.

If not that one, I'd opt for one with fewer options and larger individual compartments. Things get crowded really quickly down there. Trigger Systems Crystal 18 would be a simple choice.
 
How's everyone doing,

So I have a IM 50 Lagoon AIO. I want to take out the build in filtration and add a synergy reef shadow overflow V2. That means I would be looking into a sump now.
I have the APS stand and was wondering what you guys would get for the sump? I would really like for the sump to have a compartment for a refugium. I have my eyes on the fiji 20 Gen 2 sump. But I want to see if there's any other options out there.

Thank you!

I have the same tank and use the Trigger sump.
 
Fiji sumps are real nice as well, what you will find is most sumps are narrow, they can go longer with a small price increase but you want to go wide that will cost you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new