Sun polyps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Laird

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
453
Reaction score
60
Location
utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that it would be very easy and safe to frag them but i've still never done it.

How do most of you do it?
 
here one I have thought about fragging he's about 7 inch long and 4 inches wide.
I think if I get up the courage to do it I will use a dremmel because I think I might have better control.
but will a dremmel cut thru rock?
013-11.jpg
 
Yes dremel will cut through rock assuming the blade is large enough.

You'll surely have better control with a bandsaw though (like the Inland).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new