Super gluing bulkhead on an acrylic tank you don't mind trashing in a few years?

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FLEXSEAL IT!!! Drain the overflow and pour flexseal in the bottom of the overflow a 1/4" thick. That'll seal it all up..... lol
lol
giphy.gif

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way you could sneak a rubber exercise band around the nut and maybe tighten it that way?
I like this idea.. if you can get a thick rubber band, or a workout band in there with your fingers, it will help a lot with getting it a bit tighter and that might be all you need.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size are the nuts? Looks like a job for an appropriate sized crowfoot wrench with a ratchet and a long extension.

Roadkillstewie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you "disagree" with basic facts. That's absurd. You entered this conversation with blatant misinformation. Don't act surprised that you got called out on it.
What I used is a subjective statement... you took umbrage and decided to be an **** attempting to create an escalation instead of attempting to emulate an adult. <shrug>

Grow up, prove me wrong or get back to the topic and quit acting up.

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size are the nuts? Looks like a job for an appropriate sized crowfoot wrench with a ratchet and a long extension.
someone else mentioned something similar. I love it! Here I was convinced I was screwed lol. I'll see if I can find something like this tomorrow. Will definitely alleviate the headache.

Roadkillstewie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This comment is not subjective. I am not escalating anything. I'm simply calling you out on your blatant misinformation. Don't take it personal. Adults admit when they are wrong and then move on.
Again, prove me wrong...

I did not say it will not bond, that it does not bond well. That is not 'misinformation', it is subjective. Do you have any actual data with comparative bonding strengths... or merely going to continue to act out?

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, prove me wrong...

I did not say it will not bond, that it does not bond well. That is not 'misinformation', it is subjective. Do you have any actual data with comparative bonding strengths... or merely going to continue to act out?
omg just stop. this isn't Reddit. I'm not going to argue with someone who states something that is blatantly false and then tries to manipulate the conversation into something "subjective."

You were wrong. It's okay to be wrong. Grow up and move on.

Roadkillstewie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omg just stop. this isn't Reddit. I'm not going to argue with someone who states something that is blatantly false and then tries to manipulate the conversation into something "subjective."

You were wrong. It's okay to be wrong. Grow up and move on.

Your hypocrisy knows no bound does it? <smh>
-bye Felicia

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back