Surf's 90 Gallon Build

Love it bro!
 
Here's some pic's of the corals from the move.
 

Attachments

  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 129
Here are some updated pic's of the 90. It's been up a little over 6 months now.
 

Attachments

  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 125
The tank is looking great! I love those Anthias, how many do you have in there? I have had troubles with keeping them.
 
Yes it does look good and my favorite way to keep a tank....MIXED!!!
 
Thanks guy's!!

Skinz, I only have 2 female Lyretails @ the moment. I want to add 2 more.

Rev, I liked a mixed reef too. Gotta have motion in the ocean.
 
Last edited:
I currently have one female Lyretail but she only comes out of her perch in the corner of my tank when I feed. Do yours hide much?
 
Some of my favorites.
 

Attachments

  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 103
Some updated tank pics. It's been running since Feb.
 

Attachments

  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 106

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new