Sweet!

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
4,014
Location
San Antonio, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Literally! Thanks BRS for my surprise candy pack in my last order! One question though - do you have a reactor dispenser to go with them? :D

DaDy0T7h.jpg
 
I got some yesterday as well.
I never thought about the reactor approach....and here I was trying to feed them to the fish.....DUH!

....maybe we're both wrong and they're colored frag plugs.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new