Swollen mouth on RBTA!!!

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help!

685EB000-1180-4367-9D8A-0F8499C1238D.jpeg
 
Did your nem just move off the rock? If so it's probably deflating to move around...
 
Yeah he did I think.
 
It' probably no happy with the original spot/placement... any reason why it's still in you basket?
 
It' probably no happy with the original spot/placement... any reason why it's still in you basket?
He hasn’t been sticking to the rock work and I have kept him in the basket to try and de stress him.
 
By not sticking, is it moving around or just falling off?
 
By not sticking, is it moving around or just falling off?
It seemed to stick one of the times but then I think when it tried to move it it floated down to the sandbed and flipped upside down. I didn’t want it to be stuck on its mouth so I helped try and put him back.
 
By not sticking, is it moving around or just falling off?
I’m thinking that brown patch in the center is meaning it’s trying to expel waste.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new