Sync timer on black box leds

badd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
273
Location
Belpre, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy/gals... I have 2 of the Chinese 165w wifi black boxes... " I love them".
Seem to have a issues with keeping them in sync.. I can set the time on both lights... they work perfect for a week or two.. then they slowly start get out of sync...with in 3 weeks.. they will be 30 seconds off of each other..I know 30 seconds is not bad..but OSD kicks in..and I have to reset time on the units..anyone else have a problem with these type of lights not staying in sync?
these are the lights
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161749501856
 
Leave them on, and plug them into a wall outlet timer instead.
6f13ebf3-aa15-43e0-a7b7-efb54191edc6_1.1a1756cfda68da555b727490ef50182b.jpeg
 
Yea, if your ramping, then its going to be an issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new