Syncra SDC Waterbox DX plumbing issue

theasherrr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
59
Location
Seattle, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my syncra sdc pump and was trying to fit it onto the dx plumbing, but the hose fittings are either to small or to big.

Am I doing something wrong?

photos of the waterbox pipe are attached

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new