T5 hybrid for 180

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have a new 180 , standard Marineland 72x24x24. I currently have 3 radion xr15s, and realize that will not be enough.

I wish to pick up a hybrid t5 fixture to use with these radions.

Is the aquatic life 61 inch hybrid the way to go?
 
The 61 Hybrid is the way to go but you'll most likely need additional xr15's or move up to 3 Xr30's.
 
Understood on the radion end. But as far as quality goes, is the aquatic life fixture the way to go or are there better options to have the hybrid?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new