T5's and t12's fs

kitten0304

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
231
Reaction score
34
Location
alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two new fixtures a few months ago and i changed out some of the bulbs so i have extras now and need to clean up the garage a little so here they are i only have 3 boxes made for shipping them, thanks

4 - 48" catalina 10k's - 16.00 each
1 - 48" catalina 420n - 16.00 each
2 - 48" catalina 6500 - 15.00 each

I also have 8 - 48" vho's from uv lighting they are aqua d- light blue box 80.00 plus shipping.

everything is plus shipping, i will contine to clean up garage this week, need to make room and raise funds for hopefully some new stuff, thanks for looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new