OP
Anthrilliel

Anthrilliel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and happy reefing. Here’s my old 20gal, sorry for the blue.

1604155756706.jpeg
Wow it looks good :) I am trying to be patient and it s so hard to do that.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just took the plunge and started a nano (20gal) tank. I have kept freshwater fish for a few years but I always wanted a reef tank. It seemed so daunting and complicated. I finally decided that 20 gal doesn't need to much equipment and it might be a good place to start. I am currently waiting for my fishless cycle to settle so I can add my first fish! Yes... it is a clown... :)

20201030_213302.jpg
Hello and glad you joined the channel

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just took the plunge and started a nano (20gal) tank. I have kept freshwater fish for a few years but I always wanted a reef tank. It seemed so daunting and complicated. I finally decided that 20 gal doesn't need to much equipment and it might be a good place to start. I am currently waiting for my fishless cycle to settle so I can add my first fish! Yes... it is a clown... :)

20201030_213302.jpg
Hello! Welcome to Reef2Reef! Awesome place to be and be a part of! Sure someone on here will be able to answer your questions.

If you are looking for possibly some helpful videos maybe check out my YouTube channel! My PMs are always open! Let me know how you like the channel, and hope it can help out some way!!

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Anthrilliel, my name is Benjamin. Welcome to Reef2Reef buddy. I am excited for you. When you need any help planning or end up in a snag, be sure to reach out. Plenty of incredible helpers around here that are looking to serve those in need.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back