Taking the Plunge

Fezbearer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
465
Reaction score
1,323
Location
Silicon Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a few months of lurking, I'm finally taking the plunge. With Waterbox offering a 10% discount, and being stuck working from home, I just ordered a Marine 70.3. Looking forward to the journey, but kinda cranky I have to wait six weeks for the tank.
 
Congratulations on the new tank.. it will be worth the wait :)
A5831703-8492-4384-86DA-FDDC4A8552D2.gif
 
That just means 6 weeks of planning on what fish you wanna get and, if you do coral, what lighting and filtration lol. 6 weeks isnt long when it come to patience in salt water. I've had a tank run with only rock and sand in it for a month. Ut welcome and enjoy the journey it's a blast
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new