Tang Gem Feeding Update!

iwnltom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2023
Messages
168
Reaction score
84
Location
Old port Montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who commented on the last post where I was asking about feeding regiment. I’m now not just feeding the frozen shrimp LSR but now using Nori on a clip. I heard a lot of people saying they feed nori up to 5 times a day.. but my friend who’s very experienced says not to feed it more then once a week.. so I’m just wondering what’s the right answer? And how should I be mixing up the different meals? What meal at what time, and how many times of each in a day/ or week? Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you !

IMG_1825.jpeg IMG_1808.png IMG_1793.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new