Tangs

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, so I have a general question with Tangs, so I currently have a 120 gal tank, I put in a Purple Tang and a Blue Tang at the same time maybe about 2-3 weeks ago, I was wondering if it was too late to put in a Powder Blue tang into the mix, I’ve had tangs before like Mimic Tangs established but then added a Powder and haven’t had any issues but I know Purple Tangs are little more aggressive.
 
Hey Guys, so I have a general question with Tangs, so I currently have a 120 gal tank, I put in a Purple Tang and a Blue Tang at the same time maybe about 2-3 weeks ago, I was wondering if it was too late to put in a Powder Blue tang into the mix, I’ve had tangs before like Mimic Tangs established but then added a Powder and haven’t had any issues but I know Purple Tangs are little more aggressive.
What are the dimensions of the tank?
 
Just measured and it’s 60”x25”x21”, the tank is a reef 180.5 WaterBox if that helps
So, since that’s a 5’ tank I would swap the regal for a PBT - They get 1’ and aggressive so I would recommend 8’ tank minimum for these guys, I think for maybe the first year or two it should be okay though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new