Tank bending outwards

juhoonsi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I recently set up a 105l/26g reef. And I haven’t noticed anything until today after I put some more rock in. The tank bends outwards and I’m kinda scared…is this normal or should I take it down and get a different one. The glass is 5milieters, also it’s a bit dirty but there’s no cracks, leaks and the silicone looks fine.

IMG_6992.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new